Espresso Allongé – IKEA France – L’important c’est de recevoir - Voici l’Espresso Allongé de la semaine. J’aime bien les publicité de IKEA, particulièrement celle de France. Plus edgy, moins aseptisées et politically cor...
Il y a 1 jour
Bloguer sur l'assurance et l'assurance auto en particulier: est-ce possible d'être pertinent et intéressant? On verra si j'y arrive :)
- Bill Pay & Insurance ID Card(s) – Pay your GEICO auto insurance bill and access your current insurance ID cards from your phone.
- Accident Helper – Take advantage of our Accident Helper which helps put you in contact with emergency services, gives you a place to organize photos and much more.
- Roadside Service – Locator features allow you to find nearby tow services and gas stations...anywhere, anytime. Use your phone's GPS or enter a location manually, it's up to you!
- Taxi/Rental Car – Need a taxi to get home from the repair shop or maybe even after a night of fun? Want to rent a car? Our locator will help find what you need in moments.
- Auto How To's – Our step-by-step instructions can help you jump start a vehicle, change a flat tire or check your tire pressure.
- Contact Us – We've made it easy to find the right GEICO phone number for any situation.
- Videos – Check out the real story behind the Gecko - he's had quite a life! Can't get enough of those sensitive Cavemen or the stack of money with googly eyes? We've also got your favorite commercials right here.
What's got Canadian tongues wagging online? More than half of respondents who post online do it to share their opinion about an experience (53%) or weigh in with their thoughts on an article or online entry (52%). Nearly a quarter (23%) vent frustration about a company, product or experience and a small percentage (5%) discuss their jobs or employers online. The old adage about Canadian politeness may hold true online, with only 6% admitting to gossiping.En gros, des couvertures d'assurance contre le libelle, la calomnie ou la diffamation existent. TD offre une assurance responsabilité civile complémentaire qui couvrent ces... mauvaises habitudes.